The Sleep Shop
Limited Mattress Warranty Information and Conditions
If a defect that is covered during the Limited Warranty period occurs, The Sleep Shop Inc. will repair or replace (at The Sleep Shop Inc. ‘s discretion) the defective mattress and/or box spring. If replacement is required, The Sleep Shop Inc. may substitute materials of equal or higher quality if the like components are no longer available.
The Limited Warranty is valid only under the following circumstances:
- You must be the original purchaser.
- You must provide a copy of the original receipt containing proof of purchase date and purchase price.
- You must provide transportation or accept freight charges to and from The Sleep Shop Inc. where we will inspect the product for repair or replacement.
The Limited Warranty does not cover the following circumstances:
- The mattress or box spring fabric cover.
- Slight body impressions that are less than 2” – see more information about body impressions in the third section.
- Bent border wire due to mishandling.
- Mattress handles are NOT covered – these handles are meant to only be used to position the mattress, not support the full weight of the mattress.
- Comfort preferences.
- Sheet fit – The Sleep Shop Inc does not warrant that the mattress will fit a particular sheet size.
- Transportation charges or expenses.
- Excessive abuse of merchandise.
- Damage caused when the mattress is not adequately supported.
*This mattress is designed for full performance when used with a matching box spring or foundation as a total sleep system. If used on a faulty box spring or foundation, resulting mattress damage will void this Limited Warranty. Queen and King size mattress sets must be supported by a bed frame that has a rigid center support with a leg or bed slats.
- The Sleep Shop Inc. reserves the right to refuse service and invalidate this Limited Warranty when, upon inspection, the product (mattress and/or box spring) is found to be in unsanitary condition. Or when product failure is due to causes other than defective material and/or workmanship.
- It is required by this Limited Warranty that you flip and rotate our two-sided mattresses on a regular basis to maintain even wearing.
- Thank you for your purchase, we hope you are happy with your new mattress. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please give us a call at 920-734-6388. We will discuss what needs to be done in order to assure you are happy with your new bed.
- If an exchange is necessary, please call The Sleep Shop as soon as possible. The mattress must be clean of any signs of wear. If the customer is unable to transport the mattress, the customer will be responsible for any pick-up and/or delivery fees.