The Sleep Shop
Delivery is available for the Fox Valley Area for $59.95. This price also includes taking away and disposing of your old mattress, if needed.
For areas outside of the Fox Valley, the charge will be determined at $2/mile for the drive there and back. For example, Stevens Point is about 69 miles away which would come to $275 for delivery.
- If you need to reschedule your delivery, call us as soon as possible so our delivery team can plan accordingly.
- Our delivery professionals will deliver, place items in your home, and assemble them (when applicable).
- If your merchandise is electric in nature (i.e: adjustable base, lift chair) we highly recommend having a surge protector ready for your item(s).
- To ensure the safety of our drivers, snow or any other potentially hazardous obstacles must be removed by you before our drivers can accomplish your delivery.
- All rooms and hallways need to be cleared for delivery. We will not move, set up, or disconnect any electronic devices of any kind.
- Difficult and/or unsafe deliveries (such as window entry) and deliveries above the third floor (without access to an elevator) will not be done. Hoists and balcony deliveries will not be attempted under any circumstances.
- We offer mattress removal to our customers. The mattress must be sanitary and unsoiled. It is at the delivery driver’s discretion whether a mattress is suitable for removal.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your delivery or merchandise, please give us a call!
Merchandise Pick Up:
In-store pick-up hours:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30AM – 4:30PM
- Saturday: 11AM – 3 PM
- Other times available by appointment.
- Please bring your original receipt with you. If the person picking up the merchandise is not the named purchaser they must have the original receipt with them.
- If needed, we ask that you come prepared with our own rope and/or ties to secure your merchandise for transport.
For you safety and the safety of others, The Sleep Shop does not advise and will not help load or tie your furniture in the following situations:
- Any item in the back of an open trailer or truck
- Any item on the top of any vehicle or vehicle rack
- Any item unsafely stacked on top of another
- Any situation, including but not limited to those listed above, that we judge to be unsafe.
- The Sleep Shop does not recommend that you transport any items under these conditions. Should you elect to do so, you act at your own risk and acknowledge that The Sleep Shop has informed you that your actions are unsafe and ill-advised. Under no circumstances will The Sleep Shop be responsible for loss/damages incurred once the merchandise leaves the loading dock.
Other Important Information:
- Delivery damage to your home or property must be reported AT TIME OF DELIVERY
- Damage to your merchandise must be reported within 5 days of the delivery
- Delivery charges are not refundable if you decide to return your merchandise. Credit memos will reflect a credit for all merchandise returned with the exception of the delivery charge. New sales orders written for your reselection will include the newly selected merchandise and a delivery charge.